Thursday, November 8, 2012

A bit about me and why I'm.here

I am a stay at home mom. Sure, I stay busy with chasing my little girl around, but I like to spend "me time" doing some sewing. I have become a little bit more environmentally minded since I had my baby. I use cloth diapers and wipes, with a home formula for wipe liquid. From there I have done several other sewing projects to improve my life and make my life a little greener. I'm not here to tell you to recycle everything, that you have to use cloth diapers because they are better for the environment. I am here to show you how to make thing for at home that will help you save some money. There will be other kinds of posts on here too, other projects that I have done that don't really have anything to do with making life cheaper or greener. I hope you enjoy my Blog (this being my first one, so bear with me). My spelling my be wrong from time to time, I may go off on tangents that have nothing to do with what I'm doing, or instructions my be more confusing then I intend. Therefor, feedback is welcome.

Thanks for visiting my Blog
~Kit~

No comments:

Post a Comment